Thursday 30 November 2017

Book Review: Accordance by Shelly Crane (Significance #2)



Title: Accordance

Author: Shelly Crane

Series: Significance #2

Publication Date: 15 September 2011

Publisher: Kiss me Publication LLC







Summary:



In the sequel, Maggie learns much more about all the strange things that happened to her, and has to face new ones. She rebels against it, but ultimately, must face it for her new families sake and maybe even her life. Bish went from being her biggest supporter to her biggest pain in the butt and Kyle's intentions to attract her interest may not be so innocent. Caleb and Maggie face many new obstacles together and fight to work through them but will one that should be a good thing be too much for Maggie to handle? 


My Thoughts:


What do you think makes a good paranormal story even better? Did "a fantastic villain" just cross your mind? If yes, nice to meet you, we're definitely going to be friends, if not, well, I'm still going to be your friend, just a bit sceptic... Sorry I was kidding. But true to my word, this book's ending made me exclaim: "Mu ha ha ha ha ..." Thankfully my brother was asleep, otherwise, he'll really think his older sister lost her mind!

So, who's the villain of the century that I enjoyed so much? As if I'm telling you and spoiling the fun, let's just say that it's not who it seems it is. And no, it's not another Cliche, but you're going to like it. I hope at least. Anyway, if you are like me a late bloomer to this series, then you might want to check out my review for Significance, the first book in the series, if not, eand you just want to know what others thought about it, I'm not going to keep you waiting!

I loved the book. It has a good mixture of romance and action all together. And do trust me, the villain theme made my day! I'm pretty sure when I explained it to my rother, he just ignored me and started talking about minecraft... New charcaters will appear, and if you wanted to stangle Kyle for being such a duch, wll, you'll forgive him at one point. We finally get to meet and really see Bish and Jen. Those two were absolutely fabulous. But what did make my day was Maggie's powers and her ability to actually rin away in rage. Once you rwach that moment you\re definitey going to suport Maggie. Anotehr thing that I liked was that we got to learn quite a lot about the wolrd of Aces', but there's more to come. As the Jacobson clan has just arrived at the reunification, and all hell is going to get loose! Book 3 is coming to the blog very soon!

Enjoy today's pick to your fullesta nd don't forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned for mroe reviews as well as promos! DOn't miss your next favourite book or manag! Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie 

My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment