Thursday 21 September 2017

Book Review: Reasons Why by Colleen Charles




Title: Reasons Why

Author: Colleen Charles

Publication Date: 2015

Publisher: - 

Goodreads | Amazon






My Thoughts:


It was my first attempt at reading Colleen Charle;s Books, and let's say that I liked it, but it was still missing something. Don't get me wrong, it's a complete novel with a quite nice happy ending. It's just that it didn't really make me feel much. I'll keep the review short, so you'll be able to experience it yourself once I finish my review! Reay?

Meet our main character - ouch... I forgot the name..., a fantastic landscape designer who gets a tempting proposal to design from an even more tempting persona. I'm starting to sound like ..., anyway, if you're a fan of reading about bossy males and strong females who turn wussy at some point, this is your book, BTW, both characters turn wussy, and the happy ending, you'll love it, well, if you like kids that is.

Anyway, I'll be done with my no making sense review, as my class will start any minute now... Enjoy it t and don't forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned for more reviews as well as promos! Don't miss your next favourite book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie 

My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment