Tuesday 22 December 2015

Book Review: Dauntless by Stacy Claflin (Transformed #10)




Summary (from Goodreads)

Title: Dauntless

Author: Stacy Claflin

Publication Date: 15 October 2015

Publisher: self-published

GoodreadsAmazon – Barnes & Noble






Summary:




Eylin always seems to get herself into trouble, but this time she's in deep. Missing. Kidnapped. Tortured. 

Her friends and family have no idea where she is, and the only clue is the intolerable pain Ana is in. What Eylin feels, Ana does, too. And this time... it's worse than ever. 

And to make it even more frustrating, those casting locator spells say they can't find her. 

Will Eylin's friends and family be able to find her in time?

My Thoughts:


It’s been a long time since I have put Stacy Claflin’s book on my blog. So here I am, reviewing the 10th book in the Transformed series. Yup, we are on the 10th one and trust me it’s not ending for the time being, or I just hope it won’t end. I kind want it to never end, but at the same time I do want to say goodbye to these fantastic characters. I know I’m making absolutely no sense.

Do you remember where we got off? No? Here’s a small reminder: Blake came back from the dead, ruined Eylin’s and Darius’ wedding, but no worries, those two eloped and finally had one, but well, Eylin was dumb enough to resurrect her grandmother, so now everything is a total mess as Blake kidnapped her and wants her to marry him. Yup, our psycho has come from the dead with more psycho in him! And trust me you would never want to resurrect anyone after you read this book. So, what new is waiting for you in this book? Heh, you’ll be amazed to know whom Stacy will introduce us to this time. You need a hint? Okay, sea… Yup, that’s the only hint I’m giving. Think yourself or better grab your copy right now to know what the hell is happening!

There were several things that frustrated me and that was the reason I took of one leaf. First of all I really hated the direction those freaking witches took with Alre and Alexis. It was so out of place and annoying that I closed the book for several days. Only my nagging curiosity and love for Stacy’s writing compelled me to read on and I do not regret it! Another thing that frustrated me was the cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers but I just love how Stacy makes them. And trust me this cliffhanger will just leave you screaming: “what the hell did just happen???” I think my neighbours finally think that there’s a crazy inhabitant living on the first floor. Are you ready to unravel new secrets that Stacy’s world is going to bring? You sure should be. If you are new to the series go over my blog to find out all about it. Get acknowledged with interesting characters and the fantastic world!

Enjoy it to its fullest and don’t forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned for more reviews as well as promos. Don’t miss your next favourite book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie


My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment