Tuesday 31 December 2013

Summing up 2013, waiting up for 2014!!!

Hi everyone!

It’s nice that I can share this entry with you. Mostly I want to wish you a Happy New 2014 year. I wish you to spend it amazingly, with those you love and well to have some really interesting adventures and memories to cherish forever.

Okay first of all I want to list what had happened to me during this year. First of all I turned 18 (that’s a lot for me xD), I graduated from high school with all A-s. I started my freshman year at the university as a Finance and Economics major. I crossed the equator going to Indonesia and winning the gold medal in mathematics. I also had my childhood dream come true when my dad got me a ticket to Jurmala, Latvia where was the concert for funny and witty KVN. Also I got to go to Prague and well I drank real Czech beer. He he.

The last but not the least, I published my blog, which I am very happy that I took that chance. And I meat some awesome people out there. I’ve made lots of friends both bloggers and authors too. It was an awesome adventure, which I am going to try to maintain. Why? Because I just love reading books and I like to tell you what I thought about them. And now my top 20 of books which I have read this year and loved really much.  Some of them were published this year some, sometime in the past. Some are stand alones or just one a book from a series but some the whole series:

#20  Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid


#19  Streaks of Blue by Jack Chaucer



#18  Runes Series by Ednah Walters



#17  Abandon Series by Meg Cabot


#16  Starcrossed Saga by Josephine Angelini



#15  Forgotten and the Originals by Cat Patrick



#14  Paranormalcy by Kiersten White



#13  House of Hades by Rick Riordan




#12  Clann Series by Melissa Darnell



#11  Savor by Kate Evangelista



#10  Under the Never Sky Series by Veronicca Rossi



#9  Unraveling Series by Elizabeth Norris



#8  Chosen At Nightfall by C.C Hunter


#7  the Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare


#6  Angelbound by Christina Bauer


#5  Animal Farm by George Orwell



#4  Brave New World by Aldous Huxley



#3  Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout


 


#2  Sleepless by Tracey Ward


#1  Unearthly Series by Cynthia Hand








I really had a hard time choosing this books and series, 90% of what I have read this year had to be on this list, but well I chose those which I remember after reading them back in January or so, and well … tell me if some of those books are also on your best lists.

Happy New Year,

XOXO


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment