Saturday 26 October 2013

Got Nomineed for Liebster Award

                                                       





I had no idea what a Liebster award was until I was nominated. Now I see why so many blogs way they are award free zones, this takes time and effort, but for us, new bloggers it is a great way to promote our blogs out there. I really found information here very useful.

The Liebster award, for anyone that is as unfamiliar as I was, is given to new bloggers with under 200 followers. It is a way to allow people to get to know you a bit better but also to bring new people to your blog.

The rules, that I read are as follows:

1.     Link back to blogger that nominates you
2.     Answer the questions the blogger has set you
3.     Nominate 10 others and set them a list of questions
4.     Tell your nominees about the award and link to your post

I was nominated by Reviews from Bookworm, so thank you, and here are my answers to her questions.

When and why did you start blogging?

I started blogging in mid August, because I thought that it was time for my reviews to see internet and not be stuck in my notebook, I wanted to share my feelings about books with others.

What has surprised you the most about blogging?

It takes so much time sometimes to prepare the posts :D

What is your favourite book to film adaption and why?

Definitely harry Potter because the movie doesn’t lose the book’s charm, and vice versa.

If you had to pick a favourite book series, what would it be?

Uh, tricky question, I have so many of them, but I think the series which I can read every day are Harry Potter and Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.

What book are you most looking forward to in 2014?

How can you even ask that question? It’s killing me, but I guess the final book in Mortal Instruments Series: City of Heavenly Fire, I have been waiting for this book for 2 years already

If you could have dinner with one author, who would you choose and what would you want to ask them?

Heather L. Reid author of Pretty Dark Nothing, the question would be, Why haven’t you killed Quinn too? That would have been perfect ending!

What is your favourite & least favourite genre?

My favourite is Paranormal Romance, least favourite is … wow I don’t know, I just hate where there is one protagonist a ghost and another a human. I don’t know what genre it is J

What would you say is the worst book you have ever read?

I am sorry to say this but hereafter by T. Hudson.

If you could live inside the world of one book which one would it be?

Ouch, that’s something I have never thought about. I guess in the world of C.C. Hunter author of Shadow Falls Series.



I am nominating the following people:







If you choose to take part, please answer this questions:

1.     What was the first book you read?

2.     What is the happiest moment for you while blogging?

3.     Which book would you like to see as a film adaption and why?

4.     If you had to pick the series which you hated but still read to the end which ones will that be?

5.     If you had a day with an author, which one would you choose, why and what will you ask them?

6.     Do you believe in supernatural? J

7.     If you had a choice to receive one book right now, which will be publish in 2014, which one will it be?

8.     Favourite quote from your favourite book

9.     How do you prefer to read your books?

10.                       Name top 3 covers which are the best for you.

To take part, post your own Liebster award post, link back to me, answer the 10 question, leave you own 10 wustions and then nominate 10 blogs of your own.



Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment