Saturday 19 October 2013

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #8


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly featute here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Book Haul:

Purchased: 



Evermore by Alyson Noel
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Shadowland by Alyson Noel

Author Request: 



Lust, Money & Murder by Mike Wells

NetGalley:




The Prince of Lies by Anne Lyle


Blog Weekly:


4 stars



5 stars
5 stars

Hi everyone, 


Hope you had an amazing week, and are planning something amazing for a weekend. Mainly I will be sleeping and doing my homework for the greatest part of the weekend, And also reading. I don't know how I managed it like 4 months ago. My Currntly Reading list Which I call CR and even sometimes TBR was always about 4/5 books, now  it's so big, that I though of a new plan. Even though I find some amazing books, and even though sometimes when they are free I download them, I don't put them on my iPad, why? I make a folder which I called " when you finish THE BOOKS, you can start THEESE" I am serious that's what's its called. I have about 50 more or less books on my tablet which I have to read, and in that folder there is already about 50 other books. I am serious how many books are there???? I am making this LIST where I put all my NOW READING and THEN READING books, so that I have some order. It's chaos.... Anybody with such problems, or is it only me? It's like I find this cool book, I want to read it, then I find another, and my TBR is growing and I still get new books... 

I won't bore you with my problems, the only thing I will say it that have an amazing week, read more. And HAPPY READING!!!!!!

P.S. I have internet now at home, hurray!!!! xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment