Saturday 20 August 2016

Mini Manga Review: Give me Your Love by Kazumi Ooya


Title: Give me Your Love
Original Title: Ai wo Choudai!
Author: Kazumi Ooya
Artist: Kazumi Ooya

Year of Release: 2006 - 2009
Genres: Comedy, Harem, Josei, Romance, 

Status: Completed
Chapters (Translated in English): 16 

Volumes & Chapters:

4 Volumes in Total

Mangafox | Goodreads | Myanimelist

Summary



Marumie is a nickname for Mie Maruyama who transferred from her local media announcer job to variety entertainment business. Her dream is to become an actress, but right now she's in the midst of comedy job. The real reason for her transfer was to meet her one-sided love for the super popular comedian Kanadagawa-san...!?

My Thoughts


Review covers 16 chapters 

A very weird but funny romantic story that would have gotten full 4 leaves on the blog if not for it’s unfinished ending. When I first finished it I kind of liked the ending, however, the more time passed I hated for not giving us the straight answer whether those two would stay together forever. The whole “I like the way we are now” from the heroine made me snap.

The story is extremely fun, and if we don’t forget the idiot that is our heroine’s love interest, his controversial actions drew me mad, but I had dun too. I mean who wouldn’t? he says he hates her and the kisses her. It’s fun reading about it, but if you think about it, I wouldn’t have chosen him, the president was so much better.

Are you ready to read yet another story about showbiz? Don’t worry it’s small and cute in some ways! Get to know all the great characters and have fun with Marumie on her venture to get the heart of the man she loves!

Enjoy it to its fullest and don’t forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned for more reviews as well as promos. Don’t miss your next favourite book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie


Rating



No comments:

Post a Comment