Sunday 28 February 2016

Mini Book Review: The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter (The Goddess Test #1.5)




Summary (from Goodreads)

Title: The Goddess Hunt

Author: Aimee Carter

Publication Date: 1 March 2012

Publisher: Harlequin Teen







Summary:



A vacation in Greece sounds like the perfect way for Kate Winters to spend her first sabbatical away from the Underworld...until she gets caught up in an immortal feud going back millennia. Castor and Pollux have been on the run from Zeus and Hades' wrath for centuries, hiding from the gods who hunt them. The last person they trust is Kate, the new Queen of the Underworld. Nevertheless, she is determined to help their cause. But when it comes to dealing with immortals, Kate still has a lot to learn....


My Thoughts:


Do you remember last 2 week’s Friday issue? Yup, I’m continuing with Aimee Carter’s Goddess Test series. And actually I’m putting it in mini review section, as it is a really small novella. I doubted if I should write the review, but I thought it would be good, so here it is.

The book is a small adventure of Kate’s and James’s while she went on her trip to Greece, yes, the book starts nearly right after the events in Goddess Test, so if you haven’t read the book yet, go and read it first, otherwise I’ll spoil a lot of fun for you. Ah, did I just loose a big part of readers right now? *sobs. But anyway, thank you the ones who stayed. Well, I expected a bit more from this novella, it’s not that tt was not interesting it’s just that it was too random and out of it. I would have liked to read more about the Greece itself rather then be again remained about Greek Gods idiotic rules and behaviours. However, the book again shows Kate from a very good side and you’ll love her very much. You’ll even have a respect for Henry for what he has done for her. So do you want to know what has happened during the very first 6 months with Kate? If yes, that’s your chance!

Enjoy it to its fullest and don’t forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned for more review as well as promos. Don’t miss your next favourite book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie

My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment