Saturday 9 January 2016

Mini Manga Review: Who Said I'm Afraid of Wolves? by Go Ikeyamada




Title: Who Said I'm Afraid of Wolves?!
Original Title: Ookami Nanka Kowakunai!?
Author: Go Ikeyamada
Artist: Go Ikeyamada

Year of Release: 2003
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Smut

Status: Completed
Chapters (Translated in English): 3.5

Volumes & Chapters: 1 Volume

Volume 1 Chapters 1-3.5


Summary


Honda Moe just transferred to Todo Gakuen, but no one bothered telling her she'd be the only girl student! Lucky for her, Himuro Kyo, her childhood playmate, is also in her class. But why's he being such a jerk and pretending he doesn't know her? Moe's gotta be creative and use her wits if she wants to survive the new school year with her virtue intact. Who's gonna protect the lone princess, from a school full of wolves?


note:
If you like this, go check out the other!
The sequel for this manga is called Valentine Nanka Kowakunai!? It's good. Though, it's only a one-shot!


My Thoughts


Review covers 3 chapters 

Hi everyone and welcome back to Katie’s Corner! I’m having Ikeyamada Go’s work in my mini corner! If you’re not accustomed to this author you can read my other reviews by her: Get Love, Cute Boyfriend, I love you Suzuki-kun in full review section.

 If you have been reading my blog for a long time you know that I love this mangakas works a lot. This is a short story, which I would have loved to have a bigger serialization. Three and a half chapters are not enough. There could have been so much more to tell us about characters. Ah, and their first time would have been too much fun! With Kyou turning into a wolf and jumping Moe.

Don’t forget that this is Ikeyamada Go I’m covering; and that means lots of fun and humor in the scarce chapters. The fighting scenes were just too fun. Enjoy it to its fullest and don’t forget to share your thoughts below! Get to know Kyou and Moe! You’ll love them. Stay tuned for more reviews as well as promos. Don’t miss your next favouirte book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO


Katie        

Rating



No comments:

Post a Comment